Help me decide the mods for my next game (Krastorio 2 + others)

Looking for a mod? Have a review on a mod you'd like to share?
iwiws
Manual Inserter
Manual Inserter

Help me decide the mods for my next game (Krastorio 2 + others)

Post by iwiws »

Hello guys,

My friends and I just finished a Vanilla game started for the 1.0 release. We played a few months ago, using Angel + Bob and Rampant ennemies and this was too much for us.
We're trying to find mods for a second playthrough, to make things more interesting (and maybe longer).
I was thinking about using Krastorio 2 (and the "Krastorio2 Extended Endgame" mod), along with its recommended mods list (Fluid Must Flow, FNEI, Vehicle Snap, Construction Drones, RSO, Clockwork, Armoured Biters).

I am looking for other mods to go along with these, mostly QoL, or simply useful mods.

I think I'll already go with :
  • LTN
    what is it really used for
    textplates
    even distribution
    cargo ships
    CanalBuilder
    bottleneck
I am wondering about some other mods :

For ennemies, are the ones in Krastorio (+armoured biters) enough, or should I add bob's ennemies and/or Rampant ?
For the endgame, is Extended Endgame good/long, or should I use Space Exploration ?
For recipes and ingredients, I am used to "what is it really used for". Are "Recipe Book" and "FNEI" more adapted to Krastorio 2 ?

What would you guys recommend ?

evileye.x
Burner Inserter
Burner Inserter

Re: Help me decide the mods for my next game (Krastorio 2 + others)

Post by evileye.x »

I've started Krastorio 2 + Space Exploration.
So far I really like both.
As for QoL, I use laser lines, blueprint flip, bottleneck, recipe book, even distribution, pavement drive assist, module inserter.
And Honk!)

Return to “Questions, reviews and ratings”