We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by mmmPI »

ptx0 wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:52 am
thx daddy putin 4 the cummy shoes
_The propaganda is not doing well comrad, you need to post more things on the internet, we need to occupy the ground, don't let them talk about war crimes or sunken ship

_Yes but we still haven't received new content from the farm, what are we gonna post ?

_Just post random pictures and comment they may lose their time trying to figure out a relation

_ brilliant !

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote: ↑
Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:12 am
It turns out that Russia has been stealing toilets throughout Ukraine for many years. In 2021, they remained only in 60% of residential buildings in Ukraine. Insatiable Russians.
Honourable nazi customs did let the toilets through but spinners and rest of goodies without documents remained on nazi soil.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:06 pm
It turns out that Russia has been stealing toilets throughout Ukraine for many years. In 2021, they remained only in 60% of residential buildings in Ukraine. Insatiable Russians.
Honourable nazi customs did let the toilets through but spinners and rest of goodies without documents remained on nazi soil.
How lucky our world is that there is a nation of Ukrainians. A full country of honest rich people who will never raise their hand against the property of their neighbor. And how convenient that there are Russian orcs, because now you can explain all the murders and theft in unoccupied Ukraine.
Ukrainians need to protect Russians. Because if there are no Russians, you will have to blame someone else . After all, it will be inconvenient if in Kyiv they jump and yell "whoever does not jump is an American"
Glory to Ukraine.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:17 pm
Thu Apr 21, 2022 12:06 pm
How lucky our world is that there is a nation of Ukrainians. A full country of honest rich people who will never raise their hand against the property of their neighbor. And how convenient that there are Russian orcs, because now you can explain all the murders and theft in unoccupied Ukraine.
Ukrainians need to protect Russians. Because if there are no Russians, you will have to blame someone else . After all, it will be inconvenient if in Kyiv they jump and yell "whoever does not jump is an American"
Glory to Ukraine.
putin is such a big strategist.
Without putin there would be no one to defend Azov from bloodthirsty ruSSians.
Without putin there would be no peace talks.
Many thanks for caring about them.
Glory to putin.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Oh boi he is up for a surprise.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 21, 2022 1:42 pm
putin is such a big strategist.
Without putin there would be no one to defend Azov from bloodthirsty ruSSians.
Without putin there would be no peace talks.
Many thanks for caring about them.
Glory to putin.
Russian media write that Banderaland has opened in some industrial zone in Mariupol. Planning to visit? Entrance and exit along the green corridor is free.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

When everything is according to plan but you need to make sure you dont fall of the chair.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 21, 2022 2:43 pm
Russian media write that Banderaland has opened in some industrial zone in Mariupol. Planning to visit? Entrance and exit along the green corridor is free.
Im not a fly.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

When do you think 2nd army in the world will beg NATO to close airspace.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:37 pm
You don't read the news? The Armed Forces of Ukraine have been doing this for many days, while the first army of the world is conducting a "special operation"

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:14 pm
Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:37 pm
You don't read the news? The Armed Forces of Ukraine have been doing this for many days, while the first army of the world is conducting a "special operation"
I only read Ukrainian propaganda, so no. Do you think this "special operation" is related to providing Ukrainians with 1,000+ of russian-made vehicles? Then I dont understand why mis and kas are helping to plough the lands, clearly ordinary tractors are better.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 21, 2022 4:22 pm
I only read Ukrainian propaganda, so no. Do you think this "special operation" is related to providing Ukrainians with 1,000+ of russian-made vehicles? Then I dont understand why mis and kas are helping to plough the lands, clearly ordinary tractors are better.
They are trying to make tractors. But it turns out tanks. They even went to Ukraine to ask why they can't get tractors, but Ukrainians with green armbands run away from them. The Russians are very upset, they don't understand why they can't make tractors. They even shoot from their tractors to show the Ukrainians with green armbands that they can't get a tractor. But Ukrainians with green armbands for some reason start to run away even faster.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Following the accidental fire on ministry of attack institution earlier today, belgorod People Republic representatives were noticed near chemical plant close to bPR border.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Where is there so much snow and no greenery on the ground?

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:58 pm
Where is there so much snow and no greenery on the ground?

Kidding, here is source for you kkomrade.
https://www.google.com/search?q=%D0%BF% ... 0%BE%D0%B4

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:14 pm
It's the 21 of April, meaning today, it's not yet updated in the english version for example this article :

https://ukranews.com/en/news/851615-fre ... n-belgorod

Thank you for completing the information provided by djmixxx, because i have noticed it's not up to date and sometimes he doesn't want to read things to get a better understanding and instead just copy paste random content that is not consistent from a week to the next.

I thought the plant was located in the territory of Ukraine, but it is located in the territory of Russia therefore it must be another accident.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

mmmPI wrote: ↑
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:27 pm
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:14 pm
It's the 21 of April, meaning today, it's not yet updated in the english version for example this article :

https://ukranews.com/en/news/851615-fre ... n-belgorod

Thank you for completing the information provided by djmixxx, because i have noticed it's not up to date and sometimes he doesn't want to read things to get a better understanding and instead just copy paste random content that is not consistent from a week to the next.

I thought the plant was located in the territory of Ukraine, but it is located in the territory of Russia therefore it must be another accident.
Thank you, I meant snow is an ordinary thing in April for Ukraine, not speaking of northern russian-occupied territories of bPR.
Regarding the train incident - currently unknown, as telegrams of bPR are silent in the matter right now.
You cant blame all russian mischiefs on bPR, right?

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:35 pm
Thank you, I meant snow is an ordinary thing in April for Ukraine, not speaking of northern russian-occupied territories of bPR.
Regarding the train incident - currently unknown, as telegrams of bPR are silent in the matter right now.
You cant blame all russian mischiefs on bPR, right?
I don't know much about BPR i'm only reading russian propaganda, i'm still trying to figure out if the USA helped sink the Moskva, or if the Moskva sunk because of ammunition fire because that's like a 50-50%. Then the retaliation happened on a Ukrainian missile factory, so i'm not sure what to think. the chronology is very important. I noticed the Moskva was only having an accident and towed to repair, but then sunk, and at this point the truth became retro-actively different in that the USA were providing help of some sort. Yet the retaliation happened on one of the Ukrainian missile manufactory. Plus at the same time the crew was filmed and the video was put on TV to show that it was no big deal, and that the ship was due to be scrapped soon anyway. On the video of the surviving crew members, there had been analysis and hypothesis revolving around a video that was recorded at another time period, because of the vegetation as one hint, but also no crew member had sign of any wound.

I'm a bit puzzled you see, and amused by the question of djmixx which seems like an attempt at mimickery but without the proper grammar in the question ( using where instead of why ) it sounds like he is caricaturing himself.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:57 pm
I don't know much about BPR i'm only reading russian propaganda, i'm still trying to figure out if the USA helped sink the Moskva, or if the Moskva sunk because of ammunition fire because that's like a 50-50%. Then the retaliation happened on a Ukrainian missile factory, so i'm not sure what to think. the chronology is very important. I noticed the Moskva was only having an accident and towed to repair, but then sunk, and at this point the truth became retro-actively different in that the USA were providing help of some sort. Yet the retaliation happened on one of the Ukrainian missile manufactory. Plus at the same time the crew was filmed and the video was put on TV to show that it was no big deal, and that the ship was due to be scrapped soon anyway. On the video of the surviving crew members, there had been analysis and hypothesis revolving around a video that was recorded at another time period, because of the vegetation as one hint, but also no crew member had sign of any wound.

I'm a bit puzzled you see, and amused by the question of djmixx which seems like an attempt at mimickery but without the proper grammar in the question ( using where instead of why ) it sounds like he is caricaturing himself.
Yes very interesting indeed.
Another peculiarity is that, apparently, Odessa shore has negative impact on russian ammunition on board of temporary occupied russian warships, as there have been yet to be confirmed reports that such ships abandoned well known in Ukrainian fakefactories "Snake island (nahui island in russian)" for up to 200km.
Patriots of russian federation should certainly ask many questions from their government following peaceful deoccupation of Kyiv region and now even part of Black sea, from the only country in region to have Navy.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:57 pm
I'm already to old to learn English, so all claims in Google please.

Return to β€œNews”