We support Ukraine

Regular reports on Factorio development.
Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Re: We support Ukraine

Post by Djmixxx »

When in old age they ask me about what this war is associated with, I will say that with spring thunder, constant spring thunder. Day, night, morning and evening, thunder. You get used to them and gradually stop noticing until the explosion happens very close.

The blows of fragments on the armor of an armored personnel carrier or a swaying house very quickly take you out of a state of melancholy, contemplation or the search for the meaning of life.
I think your are confusing my opinion with the truth.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:04 pm
Yes very interesting indeed.
Another peculiarity is that, apparently, Odessa shore has negative impact on russian ammunition on board of temporary occupied russian warships, as there have been yet to be confirmed reports that such ships abandoned well known in Ukrainian fakefactories "Snake island (nahui island in russian)" for up to 200km.
Patriots of russian federation should certainly ask many questions from their government following peaceful deoccupation of Kyiv region and now even part of Black sea, from the only country in region to have Navy.
I'm not sure what you mean about the Odessa shore, maybe it's like a little bermuda triangle. I have seen some stamps about Snake island but there was no snake on the stamp, just a soldier showing the sky with his middle finger to a boat in the background probably unaware of the bird migration season. ( the famous idi nahui birds ).

However i'm quite sure i've heard about Turkey closing the Bosphorus, most likely to prevent further disruption of the flora and fauna. They must have some kind of navy in the area to enforce the 1936 Montreux convention treaty which recognize their right to close the black sea to military vessel in case of war.

I was made aware that Ukraine had some military boats too but they decided to sunk them to avoid their capture by the russian army :

https://www.businessinsider.com/ukraini ... &r=US&IR=T

They must have realised by now that the hard decision was a good one. Overall i'm in favor of demilitarization but i'd rather see boats decomissionned properly rather than sinking in the sea. It's very brave to start demilitarization first, because if the other guy doesn't follow you are left vulnerable, so big prop to Ukraine for first getting rid of their own military boats, and then getting rid of the russian boats too. overall less killing machine in the world.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:17 pm
I'm already to old to learn English, so all claims in Google please.
mmmPI wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:37 am
Djmixxx wrote:
Sun Apr 10, 2022 10:19 am
too much english text for me. if you find about the role of Euromaidan, that's enough
Oh yeah ? there is only half of the text in english, the other half is in Russian, the report contain both langage so that people could verify if the translation is correct.

It is explained in the first page of the report where there is the summary that half of it is in Russian.

I think you didn't even tried to read it otherwise you would have realized that PAGE 1.

https://libertas-institut.com/wp-conten ... 150521.pdf

This is the link i posted earlier, it hasn't changed , that's still the same report. If you don't trust the PDF link, the keywords to find it in english is : EUFAJ Nemtsov report.

you don't read things other people post, and i know it because it happened already.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

https://www.theonion.com/encouraging-re ... 1848813111

Encouraging Reports Confirm Explosions Near School Kill Zero Ukrainians.
they have a cruel sense of humor.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

russians are running out of aviation bombs, luckily they have many unused tank turrets which have similar effects on buildings in Mariupol (5th floor).

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

Djmixxx, posting unrelated content is also a strategy that was seen multiple times in your 500+ post on this thread for which you registered as visible when clicking your profile and seeing your registration time just before your first post on this topic and ALL your other post that are on this particular topic.

Also there is nowhere in the article the quotation that you linked, so it's not a quotation it's just your own comment about something totally unrelated to the actual war in Ukraine.

Edit : On the same website quoted by djmixxx :
Ultimate Betrayal: It Has Come To Our Attention That There Is A Non-Gamer Within The Ranks Of Our Readership, And We Will Find You
https://www.theonion.com/ultimate-betra ... 1847976697

I'm pretty sure they are talking about djmixx who is not a gamer but a paid troll .

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

you got me. I get money for posts here and send them to volunteers in Ukraine.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

You said that already several time, many people are aware this is the case, it had been pointed out something like 8 times on this topic, i'm just occasionnaly reminding people for they do not lose their time trying to figure out if you are honnest or not.

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Latvia Adopts Law to Strip Citizenship for War Crimes Support
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... es-support

Sad news indeed for war crime supporters on factory game forum.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:44 pm
Also there is nowhere in the article the quotation that you linked, so it's not a quotation it's just your own comment about something totally unrelated to the actual war in Ukraine.
Actually, it’s in the title of the article, except djmixx left out the word “Afghan” before the word “School”.

(And isn’t The Onion a known fake/satire news site, anyway?)
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles | New Gear Girl & HR Graphics

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 10:00 pm
mmmPI wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 8:44 pm
Actually, it’s in the title of the article, except djmixx left out the word “Afghan” before the word “School”.

(And isn’t The Onion a known fake/satire news site, anyway?)
I was refering to the part where djmixxx give his opinion that the article he post is a "cruel humor". He posted by himself an article in english to critize it as being dark humor, which is a very weird attitude to do after he said he didn't want to read english stuff.

They describe themselves as "America finest news". Therefore everything they said must be true. That's seem a little bit entitled or self-congratulation, but on the other hand it was subtle enough to fool djmixxx i think.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

The story the global West does not want you to see:

before the Moskvas innovative vertical maneuver to permanently put out the cooking fire, it successfully destroyed 2 ukranian missiles.

I am a master tactician
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

FuryoftheStars
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by FuryoftheStars »

Oh, poop. How did I miss that? My eyes must have just glazed over reading their post as tends to happen with all of their posts as of late.
My Mods: Classic Factorio Basic Oil Processing | Sulfur Production from Oils | Wood to Oil Processing | Infinite Resources - Normal Yield | Tree Saplings (Redux) | Alien Biomes Tweaked | Restrictions on Artificial Tiles | New Gear Girl & HR Graphics

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

According to the western press, thieving ukraine now has more tanks than Russia.
4d chess move: I lured eu into impotent sanctions, which mean Russia cannot produce more t72 and t90 tanks, so no more tanks for ukraine!
Former model and currently table-connoisseur. I here for intelligent discussion with fellow lovers of the factory computer game.

mmmPI
Smart Inserter
Smart Inserter

Post by mmmPI »

FuryoftheStars wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:08 pm
Oh, poop. How did I miss that? My eyes must have just glazed over reading their post as tends to happen with all of their posts as of late.
Can't blame you for it, wether or not you read carefully djmixxx's post doesn't provide any positive so may as well not read at all. that's why i do such reminder that all those post are trash, either cheap copy paste, or uninformed opinion repeatdly shouted or even dishonnest question where he wouldn't read the answers under false pretext like the langage is english when there is both english and russian.

vladimir_putin
Long Handed Inserter
Long Handed Inserter

Post by vladimir_putin »

I am not a man to show emotions in public, but when I express joy and relief over hearing most resent warcrimes from still living general whatshisface, I do so by clawing the table in a spastic grip and sit still for 20 minutes as if the pain meds are not working.

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/stat ... pKLOQ&s=19

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

The situation in Ukrainian army is so dire that nazis mobilise not only 13 year old boys but women as well. Subtitles not needed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTV-CSkmZD4

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

mmmPI wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 11:32 pm
all those post are trash, either cheap copy paste, or uninformed opinion repeatdly shouted
I will upset you. Most of the posts in this thread are like this. No one knows exactly what is going on. Even those who are involved in the conflict itself.

Djmixxx
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by Djmixxx »

enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:46 pm

This country as an example of the possible future of Ukraine. Nationalists are in power. With 30% of the Russian-speaking population, a complete ban on the use of the Russian language (well, they are trying) Nazi marches. The only way to get power is to use the nationalist issue in the elections. For 30 years in a row. The whole country is up to its neck in corruption. A large number of educated residents left the country after joining the EU and do not want to return. And the invention of the Latvians: "non-citizens (aliens)" part of the country's inhabitants who were born and raised here, but who should not be allowed to participate in government elections.

Democracy :lol:

enterisys
Filter Inserter
Filter Inserter

Post by enterisys »

Djmixxx wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:13 am
enterisys wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 9:46 pm

This country as an example of the possible future of Ukraine. Nationalists are in power. With 30% of the Russian-speaking population, a complete ban on the use of the Russian language (well, they are trying) Nazi marches. The only way to get power is to use the nationalist issue in the elections. For 30 years in a row. The whole country is up to its neck in corruption. A large number of educated residents left the country after joining the EU and do not want to return. And the invention of the Latvians: "non-citizens (aliens)" part of the country's inhabitants who were born and raised here, but who should not be allowed to participate in government elections.

Democracy :lol:
This country as an example of the possible future of Ukraine. Patriots of their country are in power. With 30% of the population enforced by russia and its predecessors to speak russian, a complete ban on the use of the russian language (well, they are trying) Latvian marches. The only way to get power is to use own country benefits in the elections. For 150 years in a row. The whole country is up to its neck with russian fake agenda and war crime enjoyers. A large number of uneducated residents moved to russia after joining the EU and do not want to return. And the history of the Latvians: russia and its predecessors forcefully resettled its citizens to/from Latvia, therefore there should be some stimulus for such resident to return to their faterland.

Democracy indeed.

A 5 minute reminder that forum war crime enjoyers are actually soviet descendants and not Latvians.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1zCJGpE8QI

Plague, famile, deportation and resettlements, protest mass killings...

Return to “News”